23 April 2006

He popped the question!

February 14, 2006
Bistro Gardens for dinner.
Matt proposed!

I am beyond excited to let everyone know that Matt and I are getting married. After dating for more than 3 years he asked me to marry him. We plan to tie the knot on August 5th at Patrick Creek Lodge in the beautiful redwood forest along the Smith River. I never knew I could be this in love, we are truly best friends, I am the luckiest woman in the world.

Nature Center update - we have strobilation in the jellyfish tank, but I am so far unsuccessful in rearing the ephyrae into medusa (to interpret this you can visit www.jellieszone.com)
We also have a strong Blue Dart Frog youngster and one tadpole left to morphose out. I will psot more pics when I find the camera again...ooops...

5 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

And here I always thought you two were married ;) Congratulations.

By the way, I keep forgetting to tell you what Karen said (about the one who died towards the end of metamorphosis): "They do that. There's no rhyme or reason to it."

In other words, don't feel bad.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jona said...

*Congratulations*

Lovely to read such romantic news :o)

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Congratulations, sissy. That was the most beautiful ceremony ever.
I love you,
Karen

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, don't you think it's about time for an update??? Love, Mom

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger pet care tv said...

That is great news. Congrats.

I found your blog because there is a lot of exotic pets in the news. I linked to two different articles in the MyPetCareTV's daily pet links. Figured you might be interested. Also, I'd love to get some pictures of your exotic pets on the site.
-MyPetCareTV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home